Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today would have been my dad's' 53rd birthday. He wouldn't have agreed, but I bet he would have been as handsome as ever.

This photo is from my wedding. He was sporting his Father of the Bride baseball cap. I'm so thankful I bought it for him because I think he really loved it. He was most comfortable when he was wearing a hat. Silly guy...I miss him every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your awesome daddy!! I can't even imagine how proud he is of you and all that you stand for and all that you do for others. Praying you find joy in the memories. Love you!

Lisa Zielinski

Anonymous said...

I miss him and his parents and think about them all the time.

Hope you and your brother are doing well.

(Cousin) Randy

Nicole said...

Thanks so much, Lisa. Love you too!

Great to hear from you Randy. There is definitely a lot to miss. I'm glad you found the blog. Derek and I are both doing well. He's about to have his first baby in a few weeks. Will be so nice to welcome a little one to the family.

Take care,
Nicole